Camping at Spapium Farm
Surrounded by majestic mountains and beautiful views of the junction of the Thompson and Fraser Rivers , seek your adventure at our self-contained mountain view campground. Enjoy a spectacular sunrise over the horizon each morning and the gorgeous stars twinkling above each night. Escape the hustle and bustle of urban life, and experience the breathtaking beauty of nature.
Campsites for the self-contained camper are available on daily or 7+ day rates for our ten spacious campsites on five acres. Located on a private site with beautiful views from just downstream of the junction of the Fraser and the Thompson Rivers.
These sites are ideal for trucks with campers, small RVs or other self-contained units. There are no services available at these sites so please arrive prepared for your camp experience.
- Drinking water is available at the main farm
- There is 1 outhouse onsite
Ferry service from Lytton to Westside is available 24/7. Vehicle size combination limit is 12 meters maximum on the ferry. Please note that the ferry service is out at high water which varies. Please check www.drivebc.ca for current conditions.
Foot access is via the CN Walking Bridge and Winch Spur to town.
Base Camp for Adventure:
“Lytton, BC – Canada’s River Rafting Capital”
- $12/ Day
- $10/ Day for 7 Days or more
- $275/ Month
– Full Payment is due at time of booking.
– Full refund for cancellations made 7 days ahead of reservation. No refund for cancellations with less than 7 days notice.
- Check In Time is After 1pm
- Check Out Time is By 11am
- Max 2 Vehicles and 4 Campers per site
- Quiet Time is 11pm
- Please provide us with 7 days notice prior to your arrival date for cancellations. Cancellations can be submitted Via Email or by Phone (604-845-2447) and are subject to reservation and cancellation fees.
- Campers must be a minimum of 18 years old to reserve a site.
- Please be advised that entry to the campground will not be permitted after 10pm, except for the provision of emergency vehicles.
- Spapium Farm Campground is not responsible for any lost or damaged property.
Closed for the season. See you in 2024!